We currently have the federal workplace posters displayed in the lunch room. We want to use that space on the wall for other things, and we were thinking of moving the posters to the employee entrance. What are the posting location guidelines? Answer... read more
401(k) and Retirement
The retirement plan you choose can affect the financial future of your employees, as well as your business. To help make your decision easier, Solid Business Solutions has partnered with leading 401(k) and retirement specialists to guide you through the complexities of choosing a 401(k) and retirement planning.
Attract and retain top talent for your business and help current employees save for their future. In addition, you will enjoy potential business tax savings while offering an invaluable benefit to your employees with Solid Business Solutions innovative retirement plan solution for your business.
The following are a just few of the many advantages of offering a 401(k) to your employees:
- A 401(k) plan can help attract and retain talented employees
- A 401(k) allows employees to decide how much to contribute to their accounts on a before-tax basis
- A 401(k) allows employers a tax deduction for their contributions to employees’ 401(k) accounts
- A 401(k) can benefit both rank-and-file employees and owners and managers
- Money contributed to a 401(k) can grow through investments in stocks, mutual funds, money market funds, savings accounts, and other investment vehicles
- Contributions and earnings to a 401(k) are generally not taxed by the Federal or State governments until they are distributed
- A 401(k) may allow participants to take their benefits with them when they leave the company, easing administrative burdens
To learn more about 401(k) and retirement solutions offered by Solid Business Solutions or to speak with a representative, contact us today at (888) 762-2075 or complete our quote request form above.
Related Content: Employee Benefits Articles